Thursday, September 7, 2017

This Old Homeschool

Hello!

Welcome to "This Old Homeschool." We are a family of five living in small town in the Rocky Mountains. Our house is a wonderful (and crumbling) 1908 prairie bungalow. This past summer we made the BIG decision to homeschool our children.

We are teaching our two sons ages eleven and nine. For the 2017-2018 school year they are respectively in grades sixth and fourth. I also have a four year old daughter who is pre-k age this year. I am not doing formal lessons with her yet because well . . . she refuses to.

I have really appreciated all the insight I have gained from other homeschool parents online. I look forward to adding my voice and our experiences to the homeschool world.

Thank you for stopping by!

Vagabond Mother


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Decision

For our family the decision to homeschool was the most difficult aspect of the entire process. Once the decision was finally made it was com...